Commercial coverage for all your business vehicles.
Commercial auto insurance is for companies to afford the same type of coverage an individual auto protection offers, even for fleets of vehicles. Commercial insurance coverage is intended for businesses with one or more vehicles and can cover cars, trucks, boats or trailers for both business and personal use.
Commercial auto insurance will help protect you and keep your business moving in case of a traffic accident, uninsured motorist collision or damage from storms or vandalism. Your Stewart, Brimner Peters, Lear insurance pro can develop the right strategy and at the right price to protect you in the case of liability, medical payments and collision coverage.
Some of the insurance options that your SBPL agent will cover with you are:
- Liability coverage pays your legal responsibility to others as a result of injury or damage to property.
- Collision covers the damage to your or other vehicles involved in an accident.
- Comprehensive coverage pays for damage to an insured vehicle that was not the result of an accident, such as damage caused by fire, wind and water. This coverage also includes losses due to theft and vandalism.
- Medical Coverage pays medical expenses that are as a result of an auto collision, regardless of fault.
- Uninsured or Underinsured Motorist covers damage to your vehicle when in an accident with an individual that doesn’t have liability coverage or insufficient coverage on their insurance.
- Rental reimbursement covers the cost of a rental vehicle while your vehicle is being repaired.
Stewart, Brimner, Peters, Lear is an independent insurance company. As an independent agent, your SBPL insurance professional can work on your behalf with many different insurance companies and not be obligated to just one. SBPL will engage a number of the industry’s very best and most respected insurance companies and find the right commercial auto insurance coverage that best fits your needs at the very best price.